"Calling all coaches, trainers, business professionals or consultants"
Is your business suffering because of the following?
- Not attracting enough clients.
- Not converting enough prospects to clients.
- Not able to stand out from your competitors.
- Not able to reach those you want to connect with.
- Not well known enough to be perceived as the go-to person.
If any of the above applies to you I can help. But first let me ask you a question!
What is holding you back from publishing a book?
A book is something of value and with the correct strategy, can be used to inform, educate and persuade any prospects to find out more about your business, product or service.
A book can include case studies to showcase your expertise and direct readers to your training videos, newsletter, special offers or promotions.
You see, a good book isn’t just about words. It is about portraying you and your business in the most professional way. In this way, any reader will gain clarity and understanding and come away wanting your product or service.
They will also be happy to recommend you to another. They may even pass on your book.
Effectively used, books make excellent business promotional material.
Imagine instead of handing out a business card to someone you really want to impress and do business with, you had a polished professional business style book that immediately captures their attention.
I hope you see where I am coming from?
If we work together, you will have access to:
- An expert professional service that will portray your business in the best possible light.
- Someone who ‘gets you’ and really cares about your success.
- Someone who has walked in yours shoes so you won’t ever have to feel alone and unsupported again.
- A customized service tailor-made to your business needs. There is nothing generic about this type of service.
- A book you will be delighted to share with the world.
- Me as your publisher so you will feel supported. It will be like I will be integrated into your business working for you.
Remember if you want to stand apart, be seen as an expert in your field, be known as the ‘go-to’ person then I invite you to read on.
How I will work with you
- To maximize the value of our time spent together, before I commence any work, I will send you a short questionnaire to complete so I can get to know your business needs and what your key objectives are. I will then schedule a 30 minute call with you either over the phone or via Skype. It will be like having your own personal consultant on your team and in this way I will deliver a book that meets your specific needs as a business professional.
- Your book will be professionally edited by an editor to save you any potential embarrassment of typos, poor punctuation, lack of clarity etc.
- Your book will then be prepared in digital and print formats and you will be sent a sample layout in PDF format. Any edits/changes will be implemented at this stage.
- With careful planning, links can be built into your book with strong calls to action so that the reader is directed wherever you wish to send them. To a sales page, lead capture page, pages on your website where they hand over money to you to subscribe to your offer, purchase a product or service. This is all part of my service to give more value back to you so that you can reap multiple benefits from your book.
- Your book cover will be designed by a professional graphic artist and you will have input into the look and feel of the cover design. How about adding your logo on the cover to brand the book with your business?
- Your book will be uploaded to global book distributor sites so you reach a wide target audience. Think of all the places where you can get more leads, educate others about your business and convert more readers into buyers and clients.
- All online book distributor sites will be set up in your name so all royalties for book sales go direct to you.
- Everything is 100% transparent as you have full access to your accounts and all the information contained within these accounts.
- You will be given a tutorial on how to manage these accounts and email customer service provided should you have any additional questions.
- You will be given access to a private site where you can access additional resources that I only make available for my business clients.
- We will also schedule times to talk throughout the publishing process so I can answer any questions you may have and you are kept informed on how your book preparation is progressing.
If you are still undecided, pause for a moment to consider the following:
If you don’t take any action, what are you going to do differently to help your business stand apart for others supplying similar products or services?
How would you feel if one of your competitors worked with me and I gave them this big advantage?
If you want a conveyor belt type service (manuscript in - book out) that is generic, then this is not the service for you.
This is a premium service specifically designed and tailor made for savvy business professionals.
Click here to schedule your 30 minute complementary consultation today.
Let me tell you a little about myself
Having come from a consultancy and self employed background I know what it is like trying to hold everything together. To be everything to everyone and yet hold all the responsibilities and make all the decisions about your business. Sometimes these decisions work out and you celebrate and other times things don’t go so well.
I have been there. I understand where you are coming from and I also know that you also need to step outside your comfort zone and mix things up a bit, do things differently to your competitors.
I know what it is like working in a challenging environment with limited budgets, limited time and also what it is like to feel overwhelmed working for yourself.
I have been publishing books the past few years. I started off as an author when I decided to write stories for my children and after honing my skills and being awarded a place on the Greenshoots Entrepreneur Program, I turned my love of writing and publishing into a business.
I know what is like starting off a new business and working your way up the slow hard way.
Schedule your 30 minute complementary consultation today.