How To Write A Book
When asked how to write a book, I always say, it depends on many factors. Some of these include:
- how determined, creative and expressive are you?
- how clued in are you at knowing what your readers want?
- then knowing what your readers want, can you write about this well enough?
- where, how and when will you write?
- how will you present yourself as a writer and what is your writing style?
- is your command of English of high enough standard so the quality of your writing isn’t compromised?
- have you thick skin to deal with failure, rejection, disinterest, poor sales etc?
When you have answered all the above and are still confident in your ability as a writer, read on and we will briefly cover a number of different genres and how to write a book in each one. In this instance, I have only written about the types of books I have published and which can be found at Orla Kelly Publishing and on Amazon.